Drugs in a School Zone
In order to recover compensation in a personal injury claim, you must prove the following three things: 1) liability of the responsible party, 2) damages or personal injury caused as a result, and 3) collectibility or someone to recover compensation from.
There are many different factors involved in a personal injury case, and each case can be different from the next. Contact the dedicated personal injury attorneys at Porcaro Law to discuss your case for free.
The cost of a personal injury attorney in Delray Beach is usually based on a contingency fee. This means that the lawyer is only paid if the case is won. Most personal injury lawyers charge a 33% to 40% contingency fee depending on how complicated the case is.
This is why Porcaro Law Group offers a completely free initial consultation. We offer this free evaluation so you can get a better understanding of what your case is worth and how our personal injury attorneys in Delray Beach can help you.
In Florida, most personal injury cases need to be filed within 4 years of the incident, with exceptions. It is recommended to contact a personal injury lawyer immediately after the accident, as they will direct you on exact steps to take next to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to.
Compensation in personal injury cases can typically range anywhere from $3,000 to $75,000 in Florida depending on the case and the injuries sustained. It’s important to remember that each personal injury case is unique. Typically, the amount of compensation you are entitled to will be based on how the incident happened, who is responsible, how serious your injuries are, medical treatment received, whether you lost income, etc.
If you have a viable personal injury case, your chances of making a financial recovery are very good. According to U.S. Government statistics, only about 5% of personal injury cases go to trial. The other 95% are settled pretrial.
When you speak with our Delray Beach personal injury attorneys, we will thoroughly review your case and determine your chances of a successful claim.
An initial consultation with the Delray Beach personal injury lawyer involves a free case evaluation to find out if you have a claim. You will provide a detailed account of the events that happened and the damages you’ve sustained. Once our personal injury attorney understands the details of your case, they will be able to offer insight on how to proceed. They will take the time to walk you through the legal process, discuss your options, and answer any additional questions you may have.